From clothing and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and much more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important belongings that were once automatically rejected may now be restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Alabama can clean an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Centre to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.